Saturday, December 24, 2011

THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2011

Alhamdhlillah, Through Ahil and Amna, I get so much happiness, My days and nights are filled with taking care of them, the house is filled with their laughter, excitement and shouts. They are sleeping peacefully now, Just before Amna goes to sleep, she requests every night to sit at the table and work on her colouring, With out getting bored she would continue tracing and coloring pictures. She has started forming sentences, and in between she would say 'thee' (ahil thee mammi thee). She loves niaz very much, she feels very comfortable when niaz is around, If he is around , Amna would always have her bottle with him. Next Sunday Amna would be starting school, My Zaailing Preschool. So today I bought her some clothes, a hat and a pair of shoes, She was happy with her shoes which she would call 'feet'. She was wearing it when she went downstairs.

Ahil is such an active child, Maasha Allah, these days I have started the practice of getting him to pray atleast one prayer. He would keep moving while standing and I would insist on him to keep still and look down, I would remind him that Allah is always watching him, Today is the second time that Ahil had a hair cut from a barber. Ahil loves dragons and dinosaurs. At feeding time, Ahil and Amna danced to the song 'Cho Ka Ka Lo (Gummy bear song ) and "Dance with the animals' from Utube.

When they are asleep, I feel very lonely and miss their sounds, I would lie with them and watch their innocent faces and try to plan the activities that I would do with them tomorrow. Allah has blessed me with two beautiful healthy kids, How merciful Allah is, When I lay awake at nights i miss Insha more. May Allah shower His love and blessings on her soul. Amen I love her so much , I love her and she would always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment