Monday, October 31, 2011

Amna has started talking Alhamdlihhah. She says "amu sad vaane, amu cry kuraane' , 'ehenvaatheeve', 'bappa keekey bunee' ..etc
She goes to school from 2 - 3.15 pm, and she is excited after coming from school, the first thing she says is 'amu colour kuree'. She loves to write and trace and loves to use fiba. Amna and Ahil likes to draw on the tiles with white board markers. Both likes to cut papers. Most of the time, Ahil makes dragons, bat man, snake cutouts and flies/moves them round and round. Today I had a good time while watching KungFu with them, We were laughing together and Ahil was very happy because I was laughing. Ahil doesn't like to go to Quran Class and he always says 'Ahil varah sakaraaiy jahan class ga ehenveema ahil nudhaanan school akah'. Today Ahil read a story with my help, It was the story of the lion and the mouse. Amna is such a loving girl, When she hugs me, she put her arms around my head like she says that she would never let me go, It is so comforting and I want to be with her like that always. Very recently when I was talking about Insha, for the first time Ahil asked me where she was, and said that 'Insha dhaththa mithanah gennanveenu". I know Ahil misses Insha very much eventhough he can't remember anything about her.
Ahil and Amna knows the dua to say when going out from home, Ahil has got the habit of reciting Duas, Surahs and Shahadhah when going to sleep. One night he dreamt of a storm and he got frightened. After that night he never misses to say the duas before going to sleep.
Oh, Allah , I ask humbly to guide me to the correct path,
The path that will also make me give the correct Tharbiyyah to my children.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment