Thursday, November 25, 2010

when i go, Amna gets so excited that she jumps up and down. she is very fond of me. every time she says akko, my grandmother tells to call her akko dhaththa.and ahil, when i am with him in the evening while he has milk, he never lets anyone else but me give him milk.
Amna is very fond of buttons, bows, beads and other things like it.every time she sees shaffutha with beads, she picks some beads and plays with them.and every time she sees my dress, shirts and jeans with buttons, she plays with them.she thinks that hairballs are spiders. and every time she sees any hairball, she comes toward me and says"pider thuthuu tedj"pider means spider, thuthuu means in kids words thuuthu which are insects and other living things. and tedj in amna's word means there or here. it is fun playing with ahil and Amna.

No comments:

Post a Comment